Homie Sarah is helping us kick off the start of Homeward’s 2018 Whole30 with an awesome compliant recipe! (find out more about Whole30 here) This dip is a beautiful color and is chock full of vitamins that will help fuel your Open domination.
- 3 Beets
- 3 Tablespoons Tahini
- 1/2 – 3/4 lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Black sesame seeds (optional)
- Olive Oil
- Cook beets until tender – about 15 minutes in the pressure cooker.
- Once cooked and peeled, place in blender with tahini, lemon juice, and salt. Blend till smooth.
- ***Leave out about half a beet for decoration.
- Use extra beets (cubed), black sesame seeds, and olive oil to decorate.